Deciding on a Destination
Are you planning a trip with a travel partner but can’t decide on a destination?
Sign up for our interactive travel workshop for deciding on a destination!
Travel partners will have fun communicating in a low stress environment.
The drawing exercises will make it clear what the travel priorities are. This will make it easier to decide where to go.
By the end you will know what your ideal trip looks like and how to marry two trips into one.
Who could benefit
This workshop is designed for a traveling pair that want to travel together but:
- Are uncertain where to go
- Don’t agree on where to go
- Just can’t decide on where to go
What happens in the workshop
Married explorers will walk you through 3 virtual creative exercises:
- A warmup exercise
- A exercise done individually
- A collaborative exercise with your travel partner
What you need for the workshop
The items you need for this workshop are:
- $39 Registration (good for 2 people)
- 6 sheets of blank paper, writing utensils, and coloring utensils (we will be drawing!)
- 60 minutes of time
- An internet connection on a device that can join a Zoom meeting
Cancellation Policy: Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot attend. Please email 24 hours before the workshop or earlier, so we will can reschedule or refund you. If you email us within 24 hours of the workshop, we will do our best to reschedule you, but we won’t be able to issue a refund. If you don’t email us prior to the workshop, we ask that if you are interested in attending another date to please pay again.
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us”