- Holding onto the Memories
- That Last Day of Vacation
- Packing List for Two Weeks – Summer Season
- Cutting in Line
- Tim’s Tips To Traveling
- Mistakes Kara’s made while traveling
- Holding onto the MemoriesWe have such a great time on our adventures but if there’s no record of it, the memories sadly fade quicker than we’d like. This blog post provides 6 suggestions on how to commemorate your happy times.
- That Last Day of VacationDo you ease back into the grind or go zero to 60? It might be a different decision for various trips. We discuss the benefits and downsides to both options.
- Packing List for Two Weeks – Summer SeasonStep 1: Lay it all on the bed, Step 2: Roll it all up and hope it fits, Step 3: Profit. Read this post to see the list of items we packed for a two week vacation.
- Cutting in LineTrusted Traveler Programs TSA Pre-check, Global Entry, Clear The links above will direct you to the main pages for their program. We wanted to discuss the benefits, the things not so beneficial (if we can think of anything), and the process we went through to get our […]
- Tim’s Tips To Traveling(they call me Alliteration Tim) 1. If you can spare the money…check your bag. I have found that there is less hassle in the airports if you keep to just your small personal bag, and not have to lug around a larger one, even if it has […]
Follow Our Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.